Crafting in TUG is taking basic Resources and with the right combination, you can Craft materials or tools to either Harvest more materials or make other things, necessary for survival in a world filled with various Monsters.
Generally basic crafting includes making Tools, Weapons, and Items as well as furniture and machinery. Some objects which have been crafted may in the future be broken down to get the materials back. Basic crafting is also used in Farming to extract seeds, which can then be used for planting and harvesting.
Advanced Crafting[edit | edit source]
- Cooking - Which enables more sustainable foods.
- Recipes - Gives you a list of crafting, to help you on your way.
- Alchemy - Enables refining of Resources and materials, allows creating potions as well as transmuting.
- Metallurgy - Once you start digging and mining, it will help you to the Bronze Age.
- Farming - Extract Seeds which can be used to plant and and also Harvesting.
- Consumables - A list of basic consumables, which can be used in farming.
- Worship System - Advanced Deity interaction, currently not yet developed in the game.
Specifics on Crafting[edit | edit source]
Recipes for some of the crude items have been added into the game along with the basic crafting system. Crafting requires a table plus the resource objects necessary to create a craft. Once all resources for the craft are placed on the appropriate table, pressing "G" will then activate the craft and produce a result!
Specifics on Disassembling[edit | edit source]
Crafted items can sometimes be taken apart, depending on the item. You'll need to use a Workspace and put the object you want to disassemble on top and just like crafting, you'll want to press G. In the future as the game develops some objects will require you to be holding a specific tool. Once the disassembly is complete, the crafted item will disappear and the original resources will return.